Saturday, August 16, 2008

Refurnish Your Home

Whenever a festive occasion is near, Singaporeans will not fail to dress up their homes or refurnish their homes with new furniture. Services to remove bulky furnitures around each town is usually at a peak. I know my neighbour had made some arrangements to have her old sofa and bedroom set cleared to make way for her new Italian Furniture. When I saw the pictures of her new sofa set, I felt inclined to source for a new set of Modern Furniture online myself. The current living room set I have are already worn out, with the kids grubby hands and abuse for the past 4 years.

I was amazed when I discovered EroomService which is a website selling trendy looking furniture. Many of their designs are very clean and simple yet refined. I loved their modern looking Designer Furniture sets such as the Victoria and Albert Sofa by Moroso a great deal. The colours are so bright and cheerful and the sofa has a very modern, unique feel. It is also not confined to traditional looks or how sofas are meant to be like. I really love the simple lines and sexy curves in it.

Thus, in future when you are looking for modern or Contemporary Furniture, don't hesitate to check out EroomService for their unique selections.

No comments: