Monday, August 25, 2008

Health First

Being overweight is an issue to people, young and old. Some want to look slim to look good, some because of health issues and some because of the stigma of being overweight. I know of many school mates, when they were in their puberty stage started to feel conscious about their weights and as they grow into their late teenage life, takes action by exercise and some taking weight control medication. Some of them do so because they want to lose weight fast. There are many types of such oral medication but it is always wise to find out about these pills. Do they have risks? Are they suitable for the gender? And how much in value, effectiveness and the reviews. Some friends of mine actually go on a Phentermine Diet.

I have no idea what this is. I was quite curious about this type of weight control pill so I surfed to a website that does reviews. And some of the information that I found was that this should not be taken should you have an overactive thyroid, high blood pressure, glaucoma, heart or blood vessel disease and several others. This is also not for those under 16 years of age. So please if you are taking any pill of any sort, do find out about the risks involve. I am glad I found this site or I'd never find out about the side effects of Phentermine.

No comments: