Monday, July 28, 2008

Prescription Glasses So Cheap

Some eyewear shops charge the world for a simple pair of glasses done. I was shocked when I asked for the price of my selection from a shop and was quoted $125.00! I declined politely because I find it a little too expensive for my budget. Well, that was until I discovered zennioptical.com, an online eyewear store that sells prescription glasses, shades, goggles and more. The selling price in this store is an all time low which you would never find anywhere else. You can find eyeglasses from as low as $8.00 in many different frames available. Zenni Optical is able to pass on tremendous savings to their customers because they have no overhead costs like having a middlemmen and retail rental. They also manufacture their own ZENNI frames and sell them direct to their customers.




No comments: