Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bazaars

I like to walk to neighbourhood area that sells bazaar stuff or those similar to flea markets. It can get a bit noisy at times but it is all good fun. After breakfast one morning, I walked to find the 'noise' where someone had used a loud speaker to sell some cheap towels. It was very loud and kept on shouting like Buy Buy Buy, only $2.00!!! Oh it was so loud. Some kids covered their ears as they walk past. But it certainly brought lots of people over. Towels were selling at $2 only. Cheap. But these aren't the luxury towels, these are slightly thinner. But they were body sized. I like these towels better because it dries faster. The thick ones are good but dries slower. In Singapore, where majority lives in flats, it doesn't make sense to use thick ones. Heavy to hang up and takes longer to dry.



I buy my towels about 2 - 3 times a year. I just love new towels. The old ones I usually recycle them into rags or floor rags. I'd bleach it till it become super white too...hahahah

No comments: