Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blogging For A Pilot Job

Want to be a pilot? Well in Asia's fastest growing airlines industry, AirAsia is looking to recruit 10 pilots without any experience necessary. The catch? You have to blog about why you think you are right for the job! Sounds pretty easy? Well, they need to meet the required requirements like aged between 18 to 28 years, have a good eyesight, mentally and physically fit and a good command of English Languge and Bahasa Malaysia (the official language of Malaysia)...

I definitely am not cut out for the job...LOL but I believe I would be applying for it if it were two decades ago! Bet this way of recruiting, will be giving lots of positive publicity to AirAsia because of those who wants it so bad. Anyone already started blogging about it?

I would love to read about it too!

1 comment:

Jade said...

Ohhh I would have loved too but my eyesight is very bad. I am almost blind;)